Nav Bar

Monday, July 7, 2014

A fresh (re)start



I'm back!

I'll admit it - the last few months were rough. There's a reason my blog posts ceased and I basically disappeared off the planet.

But that's all in the past, and I am back and have more creative energy than ever.

I've been thirsting for a creative project all summer, and I realize that reviving this blog will be it. I took such joy in writing posts (even though they may have only received a handful of reads from time to time), and I'm determined to bring that joy back into my life.

A few things have changed since my last post:
  • I have genuinely fallen in love with cooking and preparing food - particularly "pretty" foods, as I like to call them. Check out my Instagram for my latest culinary exploits! I hope to incorporate some of my newfound favorite recipes into this blog.
  • I have officially become a running junkie. I have become that person that actually looks forward to an extended five mile run, and exalt in the nasty sweatiness that comes with it.
  • I am a rising senior in college... That's both simultaneously terrifying and exciting, but I am absolutely determined to make this the very best year of my life.
I have a ton of new ideas for the blog, and I plan on becoming reacquainted with my camera in the last few weeks of my summer... It's time to reawaken my passions and truly work on living, and most of all, on the accolades of life.

xx
ola

No comments:

Post a Comment