Nav Bar

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Grand adventures

Yesterday, my guy and I spent the entire day having what I referred to as a "grand adventure." It started off earlier during the week.

"Hey Lakota, what are you doing on Saturday?"
"Nothing, actually. I don't have to work."
"Let's go on a grand adventure!"
"Okay."

Our original plan was to explore a quarry, but because of logistical reasons, it didn't end up working out. Instead, we decided to explore a bit of Plano and Carrollton. We saw McMansions, the Baptidome, my guy's old stomping grounds, some beautiful examples of nature, and a great little slice of small town Americana.







I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Saturday. It seems like spontaneous trips always end up being the most memorable and the most enjoyable.

Happy Sunday, y'all! Here's to a good week.

xx
ola

No comments:

Post a Comment