Nav Bar

Monday, November 18, 2013

Things for Happiness: Week 18

Belated post... Better late than never! I just had way too much fun this weekend to care about doing anything productive. It was a very welcome change.

Here's what's making me happy this week (in no particular order):


  1. I took engagement photos for a lovely couple this weekend - they were so much fun to work with, both incredibly gorgeous human beings, and seeing their undeniable chemistry made me smile. I love seeing two people who are so incredibly perfect for one another and so incredibly smitten with each other. These two were it.
  2. My sorority had a social event on Friday - "Hot Joggers and Rugged Loggers." Though my roommate - and date for the night - (in the pink) and I didn't end up going because the buses took forever to get to pick-up and we were freezing, it was still fun having a chance to hang out with all my sisters beforehand!
  3. The week was finally one that had cold weather! Tuesday's high was in the 50s, so of course I had to take a selfie to commemorate the moment. I love sweater and scarf weather and am more than ready for it to be a consistent thing!
  4. Meet Gentry! My sorority president and her boyfriend adopted this adorable little pup and all the officers got to meet her before anyone else did at our exec board meeting on Thursday! She's too cute for words and has the most incredible blue eyes you'd ever see on a dog!
  5. The leaves in the Fort are finally turning beautiful colors. I'm surprised, honestly, because I don't think I've ever seen such wonderful colors in Texas. I'm going to contribute the changes to the unseasonably wet weather we've been having this year, but I'm definitely not complaining! I love driving to my internship in the mornings... The trees are absolutely gorgeous!
This week is technically my last full week of school before finals... Next week is a half week, then Thanksgiving break, then another half week, and then dead days. Eeeeek! I can't believe how quickly this semester has flown by...

What's making y'all happy this week?

xx
ola

No comments:

Post a Comment