Nav Bar

Friday, January 3, 2014

My year... In (about) 365 seconds

Late in 2012, I was surfing the Internet when I stumbled upon a video that truly piqued my interest. A man decided, that in honor of his 30th year of life on the planet, he would take a one second video every single day for a year and then compile all the clips into a longer video at the end of the year. Nothing supremely fancy, just simple one second clips run together over the span of around 365 seconds.

Well, I went ahead and reproduced that idea myself this year. 2013 was an absolutely wonderful year to me, filled with amazing people, experiences, and memories (many of which are shortly immortalized in my video). Admittedly, I did skip a few days here and there because I got busy or forgot, but for the most part, I faithfully recorded a split second of my daily occurrences.

So, without further ado, here's the video. Give it a watch, and let me know what you think!


xx
ola

No comments:

Post a Comment